Completely Unrelated Photo
Predictably, blogging was light and sporadic in 2011. However, there were a few gems here and there. These are my favorite posts of 2011:
- Like trains and factories? Then you’ll probably enjoy Chiayi’s Suantou Sugar Refinery just as much as I did.
- Snapped a few shots on the Sun Moon Lake Ropeway.
- Most of my cycling these days is limited to a small rotation of workout routes I tackle every Sunday. Every now-and-then I venture out with a camera – The 147 and 131 was one of those routes.
- The Anti-Drooling Ceremony and Zhua Zhou Activity were two traditional rites of passage our daughter went through.
- Made a brief stop at the Jhongsing Village Lotus Ponds.
- The National Museum of Natural Science in Taichung is fun for children of all ages!
- Took a trip up to Taipei to attend the International Flora Expo during its final week.
- Participated in Taiwan’s very first Google+ Photowalk on Double Ten.
- Saw monsters in the mountains.
- Strolled through a recently revitalized military dependents’ village.
Have a Happy New Year!