A day late on the links, I was too busy chasing this butterfly around Jhongsing Village.
- Rice Society with info and pics of the new Lomography store in Taipei.
- Catherine visits an old toy shop.
- Wandering Taiwan goes to Penghu’s Ocean Ranch.
- Mark Forman photographs a model in Taichung City.
- A Hungry Girl strongly recommends Solo Pasta.
- David with information on Taiwan’s upcoming summer rock festivals.
- James Chen draws parallels between Somaliland and Taiwan’s quests for recognition.
- Drew with commentary on the February 28 Incident.
- Take part in the Worldwide Photowalk – walks will be held in Taichung and Taipei on Saturday, July 24.