Every once in awhile I throw a few pictures of camera equipment online. For some reason these pictures end up being extremely popular on the photo sharing website I use. In fact, my second most popular photograph on the site in terms of views is simply a picture of my previous camera, a couple lenses, and a flash sitting in a camera bag. I guess people really like to look at pictures of cameras. So what am I shooting these days?
- Nikon D90 – Upgraded from a D40, no regrets.
- Nikon FM2(n) – Getting more and more use, I try to develop a roll of film every two weeks.
- Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 – On the D90 most of the time, my general lens.
- Nikkor 55-200 f/4-5.6 VR – Used when I’m lurking around the recreational hiking trail near my house shooting butterflies.
- Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 – When it’s too dark for the Tamron or I need optimal sharpness I use this.
- Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 – On the FM2 at all times.
- Nikkor 28-85 mm f/3.5-4.5 – Included with the FM2, besides a few practice shots I don’t use this lens.
- SB-600 Speedlight – I should be using this a lot more than I currently do, especially considering I have all the accessories to get my flash off my camera.
- An inexpensive tripod [I should have saved up for a better one], Lowepro Fastpack 250, a small Jenova shoulder bag, Ebay Triggers, sync cables, light stand, reversible umbrella, SanDisk Ultra II SDHC cards