- It’s true: Taiwan is a Road Cyclist’s Paradise [Part I and Part II].
- Ever wonder how oysters are harvested? Wandering Taiwan has your answer!
- Neil Wade and Craig Ferguson have pics from the Taipei Deaflympics pre-opening ceremony.
- Patrick Cowsill on a new movie covering Taipei’s colorful Wanhua District.
- The Bradt Travel Guide lists which stations will not switch their names to Hanyu pinyin.
- Tim Maddog with election analysis.
- Premier Wu lets pro-independence compatriots know how he really feels about them.
- Letters from Taiwan covers the recent incident of harassment of a Taiwanese student at a university in Korea by her Chinese classmates.
EVENTS: Van Gogh exhibition opens tomorrow in Taipei. Craig hosts Photowalk #5 at the Funyang Eco Park Dec. 13. CKS Shilin Residence Chrysanthemum Exhibition now through December 13. Fubon Taipei Marathon December 20. Nantou Flower Festival now through January 3. Sichong River Hot Spring Festival till January 31.