17:32 6.0 magnitude 13.8 km SSE of Nantou City [if you were anywhere within Caotun Township you probably heard me screaming].
17:38 4.7 magnitude 13.4 km SSE of Nantou City.
17:56 3.6 magnitude 16.0 km SE of Nantou City.
19:34 5.7 magnitude 15.3 km SSE of Nantou City.
19:39 3.6 magnitude 15.6 km SE of Nantou City.
20:04 3.5 magnitude 13.9 km SSE of Nantou City.
21:13 3.6 magnitude 16.8 km SE of Nantou City.
Check out the Central Weather Bureau for the latest information on recent seismic activity.
What’s on the blogs?
- The Wanderings spots a Stripe-tailed Rat Snake in Hengchun.
- How to survive in Taiwan.
- Taipei Biking on proposed cycling traffic laws.
- Wandering Taiwan on Lion Wind God statues in Kinmen.
- Stu [now on WP.com] tackles Qixingshan at night.
- Mark Forman visits ChungHsing University’s campus, a place where students go crazy.
- Craig with a series on homemade noodles.
- David provides information for foreign students studying in Taiwanese Universities.
- I remember this when it first aired when I was a child, All the countries the world.
Taiwan Best Blog Awards 2009
Taiwanderful is again running the Taiwan Best Blog Awards in 2009 following the inaugural competition last year. This year a new feature is being added to the awards. As well as online voting there will also be a peer-judged award. A team of Taiwan bloggers will judge the blogs in various categories.
Be sure to register your blog. Voting will take place from 1-20 December 2009.
EVENTS: International Seminar on the Conservation of the Eastern Taiwan Strait Indo-Pacific Humpback Dolphin November 6.