I haven’t snapped a photo in Taiwan for what seems like ages, so you’re stuck with one from Prague. Sometime on Monday, about 20 hours after returning from our fabulous honeymoon, I took the liberty of marking all as read the some 500+ items in my feed reader. So this is what made the short list [late Monday through today]:
- The Final vote for The Best Trip in the World contest.
- David covers the Penghu casino referendum.
- Charming views of Taipei City and Kaohsiung through ultrawide plastic.
- Tired of your desktop? Craig Ferguson has an October desktop Calendar for you!
- Phil hikes Songluo Lake in Yilan.
- Bike Hugger presents China Airlines stewardesses on bicycles.
- Get the latest information on weather and incoming storms at the CWB.
- Not Taiwan, but awesome: A gigantic Gundam in Odaiba.
- Also not Taiwan: Happy National Day!
EVENTS: Taiwan International Ethnographic Film Festival October 2-6.