- Do you work tomorrow? An English version of the official Central Personnel Administration Natural Disaster Office and School Closure Web Site.
- FiLi visits the Museum of Military Dependents Village.
- Carrie with Taiwan’s Formosa Crew at the 2009 Battle of the Year dance competition in Singapore.
- Steven Crook with an article on Taiwan’s domestic festivals.
- ShuFlies with info on Lovely Taiwan, a store selling traditional handicrafts.
- Mark Forman photographs in AM light. You should too.
- Jim walks around downtown Taichung.
- Alishan welcomed its one millionth visitor this year… and its only August.
- Neil continues his series on Tibet.
- Michael Turton covers China’s recent temper tantrum.
- The Far-Eastern Sweet Potato on waging war on Chinese hackers.
EVENTS: Taiwan Culinary Exhibition August 20-23. Nine Inch Nails are coming to Taiwan August 12, for more concerts check out GigGuide Taiwan! More events at Taiwanderful. Have an event you want listed? Contact me.
For more links, check out the View from Taiwan on Mondays!