- Patrick Cowsill on adopting a dog.
- The Real Taiwan with a video montage of Kinmen Island.
- Biking in Taiwan cycles Taipei to Jiaoxi and back.
- The NH Bushman updates the location for the Blogger Beach BBQ.
- Mark Forman on changes Taichung has undergone.
- Darren with photographs from the weekend’s Cosplay event.
- The Battle of the Fisherman’s Wharf on going to school in Danshui.
- Claudia Jean compares the Kaohsiung MRT with the Taipei Neihu Line.
- David Reid participates in a Human Rights Camp on Green Island.
- Arthur Dent covers the thanks the PRC received for improving PR amongst Taiwanese.
- Taiwan Democracy Movement on dictators and the political party that loves them.
EVENTS: Gongliao No Nukes Film and Music Festival July 31-August 2. Taipei Computer Applications Show runs now through August 3 at Taipei World Trade Center Hall 1. Taiwan Culinary Exhibition August 20-23. Nine Inch Nails are coming to Taiwan August 12, for more concerts check out GigGuide Taiwan! More events at Taiwanderful. Have an event you want listed? Contact me.
Michael Turton at the View from Taiwan posts links on Mondays, but you probably already knew that!