- This year for Halloween I dressed up as Al Gore, I walked around with a globe and a hairdryer. I don’t think anyone in Taipei got the joke.
- My name backwards is Ztivorepladdot, which is also my AIM screen name, but I don’t sign on often.
- This is the most recent Youtube video I watched because I had to prepare a few songs for a trip with my Mandarin class to Holiday KTV.
- I switched majors once in college: from Business Management to History for Secondary Education.
- While bartending in a hotel in Ypsilanti when Superbowl XL was being held in Detroit, just to be an ass I told the lead singer of Smashmouth that I loved his song “Boulevard of Broken Dreams.”
- Despite the name of the blog, I don’t think I’ve had a bubble tea for about a year and a half. Also, I certainly don’t update daily.
- I started this post almost immediately after David tagged me, I didn’t get around to finish it until today, when I noticed Bryan tagged me.
Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
Post these rules on your blog.
List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag seven random [?] people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting on comment on their blog.
My seven tags go to:
Sandy of Travels with Sandy
Kelly of Dragon Fruit
GabuChan of the New Gabriel Trimes
Scott of SQJ Taipei
Somimi at A world .a.part.
Couchptato of The Brown Journal
Fili at fiLi’s World
And in new tradition I don’t think I will be informing any of the above individuals that they have been tagged. Up to them to find out.