As of early this afternoon I am officially finished with editing old posts and categorizing them so that everything looks nice on the WordPress edition of The Daily Bubble Tea. I have been living in Taiwan for slightly over a year now, so it is an appropriate time to make a list of my top 5 favorite posts that I have posted since arriving. Here they are in chronological order from earliest to most recent:
- Lin Family Mansion and Garden – the mansion and garden is beautiful… if you live in Taipei and you haven’t gone yet shame on you! I was surprised that my post received the attention of people with familial ties to the site.
- Hongmao Castle – what can I say, I have a thing for forts.
- Tainan’s Historical Sites – despite it being about a thousand degrees on the day of my trip, I had a lot of fun in Tainan… I was literally running from site to site listed on the tourist maps. Tainan has a very interesting history and very friendly people.
- TGS Gameshow 2007 – hit counts were through the ceiling when I posted this on Blogger… I wonder why?
- Kaohsiung – is it me or are people more friendly in the south? I had a great time in Kaohsiung… next time I am invited to a wedding, I’ll be sure to own a proper suit by then.