I have embarked on the painstaking process of giving my website a more uniform look. One thing that plagued the previous site was that I never stuck with one format for individual posts. This is most evident in posts containing pictures: sometimes they were thumbnails hosted on Flickr, other times various sizes hosted on Blogger.
I started last night chronologically from my most recent post and began to work from there. I haven’t made much progress, but those I have changed have already created a more polished look. Breaking up posts with “continue reading” tabs will also help anyone with a slow connection.
I don’t imagine being done anytime soon.