- Stu introduces his team Formosa Adventurers in Taiwan’s best trip in the world competition. Check out the video and give them your vote today!
- Pinyin Info on excessively long names for MRT stations.
- Rachel and the joy of bubble tea.
- Jeff continues his series on the Central Mountains.
- A Hungry Girl finds pastries.
- James visits Taipei City’s Baoan Temple.
- Sponge Bear takes a family trip to Taipei.
- INDIAC asks readers to help give the Formosan Black Bear cub a Taiwan-centric name.
- Claudia Jean on the recent restrictions on political involvement for teachers.
- The Taiwan Link covers China’s anti-ship ballistic missile program.
EVENTS: Free Burma Concert at 7pm on June 19 at the No. 4 Park in Zhonghe [a stone's throw from the Yongan Market MRT Station]. Canada D’eh on June 27 in Danshui. The Taipei Film Festival runs from June 27-July 12. Photowalks in Taipei and Taichung on July 18. More events at Taiwanderful.
Have an event you want listed? Contact me.